View Single Post
Old 06-15-2007, 01:25 PM   #41
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
Hmm that's not too bad Nat. Maybe we should all post how long it takes us the read the new Potter. Would be interesting to see the kind of distribution we get. My fiance and I a re planning to sit up all night and finish it ;-)
I like that idea, kovidgoyal, we should definitely do that on what? July 21st, isn't it?

Only problem is, I'll be moving around that time, so I won't be able to read it right away.

And the other question is, are we going to measure elapsed actual reading time, or just from Midnight on release day?
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote