View Single Post
Old 06-15-2007, 01:10 PM   #38
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
That's actually the reason why I so much enjoy listening to audiobooks, I think. There's no way to "scan" an audio book; it comes to you one line at a time and that's the way you hear it. I know that, after listening to an audiobook of a book that I've previously read on paper, I'm often surprised at all the details that I've missing when reading it on paper.
Interesting, I must try an audiobook sometime, unfortunately, I doubt I have the patience to actually sit through one, and since I don't commute, I don't have a natural time to listen to one. Don't you find the pace too slow?
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote