View Single Post
Old 06-15-2007, 01:07 PM   #37
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
People who read word for word do sometimes learn to speed-read, maybe you two just need a slow-reading course.

I'm of the read every word camp, I figure why read at all if I don't read it all? Yet, I make make it through, say the first Harry Potter book (for the 4th or 5th time) in (guesstimating here) probably 6~7 hours (spread out over ~5 days) of actual reading (I tend to re-read a series when the "next" book is coming out).
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote