View Single Post
Old 09-10-2009, 10:41 PM   #1
laughingdragons
Groupie
laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350 1 Pink 1 Silver Paperwhite Kindle
Questions on Sony Book Readers

Hi,

This is my first time posting here.

I really want a book reader, but am having a hard time deciding on which one.

I'm interested in the Sony pocket editon. The one thing stopping me from buying it is the price of the sony books. Are there any other places to buy books for the Sony readers that have comparable prices to kindle books?

I was just about to go ahead and buy the kindle until I had seen they are planning on putting advertisements on the kindle and that killed it for me.

I prefer the Sony one over the kindle but the book prices are killing it. Most books I was comparing were $2-3 more in the sony store. I even found some as much as $9 more than kindle.

Also does the sony work with regular adobe or does it work with a special adobe software?

I see Toshiba and Asus are both coming out with book readers and wonder if I should wait to see what they have.

Thanks so much,
Jeanette
laughingdragons is offline   Reply With Quote