View Single Post
Old 07-01-2009, 07:35 PM   #4
fugazied
Wizard
fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: iPod Touch
There are plenty of financing options in my opinion, but authors my have to get used to the idea that the days of a publisher throwing them $50'000 to start a book are probably gone.

With the Internet the authors have the potential to make roughly 5 times as much from the sale of a book. They can potentially do it all themselves online, and with the viral nature of the Internet, if their work is good, a lot of people will know very quickly.

I think we'll see a new breed of authors, ones that start online and as word spreads through social networks and their sales increase on itunes, they get headhunted by real world publishers for paper copy sales.
fugazied is offline   Reply With Quote