View Single Post
Old 04-14-2009, 02:18 PM   #7
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jane A View Post
I'd heard that about Norton Anti-Virus. I'm using the free AVG program, which someone suggested I use. The price was right, and hopefully the product is good. What do you recommend?
I don't run any anti-virus software. Use a router and firefox and don't run attachments that you didn't expect or from people you don't know and you are pretty safe.

IF you are a big downloader of games and stuff, you might want to set up a VM to isolate your main PC from anything that a d/l might contain.

Even better would be to run Linux or OS X... but that is probably not practical for more Windows PC users.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote