View Single Post
Old 02-08-2009, 10:45 AM   #12
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrapallo View Post
Oh, I can get the source HTML once I convert the .mobi to .imp with my Mobi2IMP. Do you mind if I upload this ebook in .imp format? Others you may produced in .prc format only?
I don't mind at all, it's an honour to have my books converted

If you are going to do even some minor editing, you may find the source HTML more convenient, they have human-readable anchor names, images referenced multiple times are not duplicated (and the SRC attribute is the IMG tag is thus identical), the lines are wrapped and spaced out for easier reading, and as I said elsewhere, I use different codes for apostrophes and right single quotes, when needed...
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote