View Single Post
Old 02-08-2009, 10:24 AM   #11
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellby View Post
Strange... because it was created with tompe's html2mobi (I would expect it to correctly truncate the database name if needed, actually I never worried about the database name).
tompe has known about this issue per this Dev-Hub ticket #22. I guess it's not going to be fixed anytime soon, so shorter database names seems the "easy" solution.

Quote:
Anyway, I'll upload them with a shorter database name, but since I fixed that with mobi2mobi's --databasename, I guess you could have done that as well (this is not to reproach you, but just something you could try if you encounter the problem again).

By the way, I can give you the source HTML for any of my books, if you want them.
Oh, I can get the source HTML once I convert the .mobi to .imp with my Mobi2IMP. Do you mind if I upload this ebook in .imp format? Others you may produced in .prc format only?
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote