View Single Post
Old 02-08-2009, 10:11 AM   #10
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrapallo View Post
tompe's Mobiperl expects the database name to be NULL terminated and if it already has reached its max. of 32 characters, then there is no room for the NULL byte.

Could you re-upload with a shorter database name?
Strange... because it was created with tompe's html2mobi (I would expect it to correctly truncate the database name if needed, actually I never worried about the database name).

Anyway, I'll upload them with a shorter database name (done), but since I fixed that with mobi2mobi's --databasename, I guess you could have done that as well (this is not to reproach you, but just something you could try if you encounter the problem again).

By the way, I can give you the source HTML for any of my books, if you want them.

Last edited by Jellby; 02-08-2009 at 10:21 AM.
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote