Thread: Silliness Chicken
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2014, 06:31 PM   #1935
AprilHare
Wizard
AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
Yet, that chicken leg from last night was delicious! Tender and juicy.
Certainly wasn't my leg or any other part of me, you fiend!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solitaire1 View Post
Why would he need to hunt you? You're here and he knows you're here. No hunting necessary since you've made it clear where you are and that you're so easy to find.
No I haven't made it clear. You'll never find me. You could be shooting at me with Howitzers and I wouldn't hear it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by red_phoenix View Post
Hunting and catching can be two different things.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solitaire1 View Post
Finding out where the chicken is the difficult part of catching a chicken.
True. Must be sad to fail at hunting, finding and catching chickens.. as my pursuers clearly do.
AprilHare is offline   Reply With Quote