View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 10:02 PM   #408
kaswistry
kaswistry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaswistry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaswistry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaswistry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaswistry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaswistry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaswistry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaswistry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaswistry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaswistry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaswistry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by alanHd View Post
It turned out that the wallpapers i had downloaded were the problem, They were all png files of the right dimensions but they were 24bit files, even tho they were desaturated.

Hello, what do you mean they were 24bit files? What 'bit' were they supposed to be?

Maybe this is one of the causes of my Screensavers acting up even if I have the right file type and screen resolution
kaswistry is offline   Reply With Quote