View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 05:20 PM   #15
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinp View Post
I don't believe they've sold 40 million licenses to Win8. Says who? Someone from inside Microsoft? Of course they're going to say "we've sold tons, people love it, come get yours!"

You expect them to say, "Yeah, it's been a flop. Nobody wants our new OS."?

I want to hear it from the stores that are selling the computers, tablets and OS upgrades. I'd be more likely to believe them.
Maybe the numbers are world-wide and not US only? That would a bit easier to believe.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote