View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 04:39 PM   #13
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Like injapan said, they would have needed great hardware (not lousy screen resolution) at very competitive prices. Who would pick an RT over an iPad?
As a previous WinMo user (6.5, dubbed "Pocket PC Phone Edition"), I would also be weary that their stuff is not upgradeable, and their app store is very limited. I got burned in the past, so unless it's full fledged Windows, it will take a lot of convincing to get me back. A great screen resolution, tiny price and cool colors with the keyboard INCLUDED may have swayed me.

Last edited by xendula; 11-30-2012 at 05:21 PM.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote