View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 04:01 PM   #73
Shopaholic
Cockatoo Mom!
Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, Kobo: A1, Clara, Libra 2, iPad Pro 11, iPad Mini
Helen do you put your reader in sleep mode all the time or do you ever turn it off completely? I have had the battery inexplicably drain on me in a very short period of time too once or twice in the year I've had mine. I always put it in sleep mode. When the battery hiccoughs and drains overnight when it shouldn't, I just do a full shut off and then restart it and it works fine.

As for the freezing and android application closing thing, perhaps you're pressing too many things too quickly which doesn't give the system enough time to process each one. I found that happened to me too when I first got mine.

Sometmes when electronics do weird things they shouldn't I find doing a full shut down and restart cures them. I've no idea why though.

I still wouldn't touch a Kobo if you paid me to though. Like I said before, if these little things on the Sony frustrate you, you'll pull your hair out with a Kobo.
Shopaholic is offline   Reply With Quote