View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012, 12:38 PM   #64
talaivan
Groupie
talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony prs-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
I have 2 Kindles, 2 Sony T1's, and a Paperwhite ordered. I like to be diverse
I have a bunch of Sony's, including the T1. Got the T2 but returned it, as I didn't like its new formatting algorithms (more words per line) and its screen was about the same as the T1. Ordered the Paperwhite, and will try it out -- am anxious for a less gray screen with built-in lighting. Tried the Nook with the glow screen, but returned it -- didn't like how it felt. Am pretty happy with the Sony's except for the screen, which would be improved with more contrast, and lack of built-in light.
talaivan is offline   Reply With Quote