View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012, 11:23 AM   #34525
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
@ProfCrash - Re: finicky baby - check for a temp - esp. since he's been in day care - when a baby starts to get sick, they get very cranky first - and crying till he's red in the face can disguise the start of a fever.
We just got back from the Doctor. She thinks hand, foot, and mouth disease but says it is hard to diagnose at this age. He had a fever that had dropped with infant Tylenol and feels like it is gone now. I'll be taking his temperature whenever I change his diaper and giving him the Tylenol every 6 hours.

(sigh) I had a 90 minute massage scheduled for today. Ah well, there is a sick baby to cuddle and snuggle. He is in a pretty good mood right now.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote