View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012, 09:02 AM   #34522
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjones6416 View Post
I made a chicken pot pie this afternoon, and I had so much filling left over that I made up another batch of piecrust and made some individual pot pies in a cast iron biscuit pan. They're pretty cute! It's rainy today here -- a good day for comfort food.
You DO know I'm on a diet, don't you??? That pie looks yum diddly umptious scrumptious. But then just about any food does right now .
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote