View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 07:54 PM   #34517
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjones6416 View Post
I made a chicken pot pie this afternoon, and I had so much filling left over that I made up another batch of piecrust and made some individual pot pies in a cast iron biscuit pan. They're pretty cute! It's rainy today here -- a good day for comfort food.
That just looks SOOO much better than the stuff my mother used to force us to eat; Swanson's Frozen Pot Pies! Cardboard crusts filled with wallpaper paste, with two little pieces of chicken and three cubes of potato. I'll bet yours tastes a whole lot better!!

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote