View Single Post
Old 02-15-2012, 11:15 PM   #13
6charlong
friendly lurker
6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, nook, Apple and Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by rrrlakin View Post
I use my ezreaders regularly. (I just bought two more from geeks--gave one to my son who appreciates the form factor and the wide variety of formats it can read.) And, by the way, I bought two new batteries from Astak a couple of months ago, at decent prices with good service. I also have a couple of kindles and a KOBO. I use the Kindles regularly, appreciate the 3G.

Bob
Did you get the ones listed for the 6-inch EZ Reader? Do they work okay with the PPro? I'd love to get a backup battery if I can only find the right one.
6charlong is offline   Reply With Quote