View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012, 07:48 PM   #2
danifunker
Connoisseur
danifunker is a splendid one to beholddanifunker is a splendid one to beholddanifunker is a splendid one to beholddanifunker is a splendid one to beholddanifunker is a splendid one to beholddanifunker is a splendid one to beholddanifunker is a splendid one to beholddanifunker is a splendid one to beholddanifunker is a splendid one to beholddanifunker is a splendid one to beholddanifunker is a splendid one to behold

Device: Kobo Vox
Quote:
Originally Posted by aycn602 View Post
My home button suddenly stopped working. I m pretty sure it's a software issue as it still flashes upon contact but the system doesn't respond. This problem started after I downloaded the google market onto my vox. I ran into a little problem during the process as I accidentally added some extra apk files, notably setupwizrd which messed up my vox until if figured out a way to get rid of the file from the system. Does anyone think there is some kind of file that I've added or deleted accidentally that could messup my home button? Any idea?
Thank you!
I had the same thing and had to do a factory reset after I cleaned up all the extra google files... Why don't you try doing that now and see what happens?
danifunker is offline   Reply With Quote