View Single Post
Old 03-10-2008, 02:19 PM   #7
llasram
Reticulator of Tharn
llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
I think it should be book for digital books and pbook for paper books.
Nice! :-)

I like this, but I’m not sure how likely it really is, even if most books are digital one day. Despite wide adoption of e-mail I rarely hear people use just “mail” to mean “e-mail.” I do hear explicit “physical mail” or (more rarely) “p-mail” though. So maybe we’ll get to the point that just saying “book” will evoke “e-book or p-book?” (Before the Singularity, I mean.)
llasram is offline   Reply With Quote