View Single Post
Old 12-31-2010, 03:33 AM   #10
joblack
Wizard
joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Tab X
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost1 View Post
Yesterday I've successfully decrypted several PDFs encrypted with Policy Server.
I obtained the PDFs from our online library.
First ineptkey couldn't find the key, but after installing ADE ineptkey automatically found one although ADE couldn't load the PDFs.
Today I wanted to decrypt other PDFs from the same online library, but it doesn't work anymore. I get the message "Offlinekey cannot be decrypted".
I'll try to sniff the PrincipalKey with Wireshark. Maybe I can find it.
Thanks for your scripts!
They worked great yesterday for me!
They updated the key

Exchange to the recent key in the script as described by Neisklar and Tetrachroma in

http://www.boerse.bz/boerse/dokument...ml#post3804604