View Single Post
Old 11-12-2010, 01:14 AM   #4
starrlamia
Zealot
starrlamia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrlamia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrlamia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrlamia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrlamia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrlamia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrlamia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrlamia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrlamia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrlamia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrlamia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, PB 16g
id probably go kobo, simply for it's ease of use, simplicity and canadian access.
Personally I dont like it, but I like my tech stuff to be full of features and do funky things, for just a simple device that has wifi and reads books, Id go kobo.
The only reason I pick it over the kindle is the fact that you can get library books on it, if they dont care about library books, id go kindle.
starrlamia is offline   Reply With Quote