View Single Post
Old 06-12-2010, 12:59 PM   #15
fjtorres
Grand Sorcerer
fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T100TA,PW2,PRS-T1,KT,FireHD 8.9,K2, PB360,BeBook One,Axim51v,TC1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by agravier View Post
That's great, I'll use what you pasted here. Thank you, I could have thought of doing it myself.
Google translate is our friend.

Pocketbook has one of the most extensive and active user bases. Lots of goodies out there...
...but mostly on russian sites.

It would probably be a full-time job (for an intern) at one of the resellers to track and translate for western use all the cool stuff that's out there. (And probably three full-time lawyers to verify the copyright status of some of it, which is probably not safe to even mention. )

So most of us 'round here just scavenge what we find and pass on the word when something particularly cool pops up. We all chip in, we all benefit one way or another.

It a lot like an old-fasioned pioneer barn-rainsing.
fjtorres is offline   Reply With Quote