View Single Post
Old 06-21-2007, 09:19 PM   #9
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by RWood View Post
You are quite welcome. Sorry it took over a month, but I missed your post the first time. JSWolf brought your situation to my attention and it is he you should thank for telling me about the problem.

Sometimes we just flat out miss posts. Sad but true. If this happens just PM the person. Sometimes we get distracted for a period of time and never get fully caught up. (Well, other than Alex who is fully converged.)
Actually, the post that pointed out the problem was a recent post. I just wanted to try to figure out why it was that your E. E. "Doc" Smith books were not allowing the meta-data to be edited. Since both programs I remembered the lrs2lrf converter. The problem was when I fixed the problem in the LRF file and then converted it back, all the quotes were way messed up. But at least I was able to see that the quotes for the author were not properly closed and causing the issues.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote