View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010, 08:02 AM   #2
netseeker
sleepless reader
netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, PB 360° & 302, nook wi-fi, Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
I'm thinking of reading some of the Fantasy of Steven Erikson.

Has anyone read him?

Don
Yes, i did and meanwhile i'm a real fan of him. "Gardens of the Moon" as well as the other books of the Malazan Book of the Fallen series are a great read. Well, imho his first books were better than the more recent ones. Perhaps i got this impression because the first books introduced some new elements as well as altered versions of well known elements in the epic fantasy genre.

I know, it sounds like a rave review, though i'm very impressed by Steven's works, especially by his well-elaborated characters...
netseeker is offline   Reply With Quote