View Single Post
Old 07-15-2009, 03:55 AM   #6
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogue_ronin View Post
I took a while to respond to you, partly because I wanted to check on pseudo-elements: I thought that there was a first-word pseudo-element, but there isn't (there are first-line and first-letter, as I'm sure you know.)
I think those pseudo-elements are not supported in ePUB, so beware.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogue_ronin View Post
The div.body h4+p example -- could you expound on it? Particularly the + -- my quick search failed...
It matches a p immediately following an h4 contained inside a div.body. The + is the "adjacent sibling" selector (other selectors here).
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote