View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012, 09:47 AM   #264
michel24
michel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.michel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.michel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.michel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.michel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.michel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.michel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.michel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.michel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.michel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.michel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle k4nt
Hello, and thanks a lot

Quote:
Originally Posted by geekmaster View Post
Charge the kindle on a wall charger for 20 hours immediately before debricking. A bricked kindle will drain the battery quickly.
Really? You mean I should charge it 20 hours before doing this manipulation?
Or is it an independent information?

Quote:
There are conflicting instructions posted in this forum about entering USB Downloader mode, but the following instructions ALWAYS work for me (and others):
Yes, there really are A LOT of information here

Quote:
Plug in the USB cable to the host PC, so that the bricked kindle LED lights. Hold the power button until the LED goes off. While holding the power button, also press the magic key (K3=Vol-, K4=5-way Down, K5=Home), then release the power button, then release the magic key. After this procedure, your kindle MUST be in USB Downloader mode unless it has a hardware problem.
I'm so concentrated while reading these instructions that it hurts my eyes!!
I think I'm doing exactly that, but still no HID device...

A hardware problem would be strange, I just jailbreaked a few times and so on.

Quote:

EDIT: What does "Whatever from the 3" mean?
Was just a joke, but my english is not so good. I meant: the fact that I don't find a solution can have any of this 3 explanations, but anyway, it doesn't change the fact that I'm stuck!
michel24 is offline   Reply With Quote