View Single Post
Old 09-16-2012, 01:29 PM   #669
sun surfer
languorous autodidact ✦
sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: onyx boox poke 2 colour, kindle voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyssa View Post
...I will track the number of pages read simply out of curiosity.
I like this idea!

I'm still tossing around a few different possibilities for my challenge next year. I know I'd like to have a pre-selected "to read" list again that will probably cover at the very least more than half of what I read next year, so in a way pages read doesn't seem so necessary since so many books will be pre-selected with therefore a pre-selected amount of pages, but I have really enjoyed counting and seeing how many pages I've read this year per day/week, and it still just feels so much fairer counting pages.

So one idea for me that I just thought of with your post is that I could just have a "to read" challenge list that equals a particular number of books, and then still track pages as well just for fun.

Well, there's still a few more months to think on it.
sun surfer is offline   Reply With Quote