View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012, 02:11 PM   #174
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnickell View Post
I've ordered the WiFi paper white. The screen is the important thing. All the uproar about no audio makes no sense to me. In all the Kindles, Sonys, etc. that I have owned I have never seriously used the audio. The computer voices are just annoying and my IPod and Android phone both do a much better job for music/audio books.
Some people like to play music on their Kindles while they read.

Me, never have yet used the audio on my K3's. I did try out the audio on my T1 when it was rooted. But if I want to listen to an audio book, I don't want a Kindle attached to me. An mp3 player is better for that.
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote