View Single Post
Old 08-31-2012, 11:54 AM   #55
Namekuseijin
affordable chipmunk
Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony XPeria ZL, Kindle Paperwhite
BTW, Amazon was rumoured to come to my country this September or October. It sadly now slipped well into july 2013 or something. I was very eager to buy a kindle, but couldn't hold it any longer: today's my birthday and I ordered a few days ago an iriver Story instead. It's available here and very cheap now thanks both to its age and not much success, luckly for me.

Soon enough, my days of backlit LCD alone are over.
Namekuseijin is offline   Reply With Quote