View Single Post
Old 06-28-2012, 10:56 AM   #16
Jabby
Jr. - Junior Member
Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Archos, Asus, HP, Lenovo, Nexus and Samsung tablets in 7,8 and 10"
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
A card slot is still a big deal for me for a device that would be used for traveling about. I mostly vacation at places that don't have WiFi. How do I watch movies?
Nexus phones support OTG. If the Nexus 7 does as well, carry your movies on a thumb drive and play them directly from there. You can also move them to your internal memory if you wish.

I think I paid 6 bucks for my OTG/USB adapter (the same adapter needed to connect a mouse or keyboard).

Regards - John
Jabby is offline   Reply With Quote