View Single Post
Old 02-02-2010, 12:42 PM   #43
dmaul1114
Wizard
dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle 1
All I need it to add for me to buy is:

Built in handwriting support that makes writing accurate and precise and allows me to mark up--at the least--PDFs and word documents--if not any content on the device

Multitasking. I want a tablet for academic research, need to be able to go online and search for articles cited in the one I'm reading without closing the reading program, be able to check and send e-mail while doing other things etc.

Flash--for hulu and other video sites etc. Though this one's not a deal breaker.

If it had the 1st two features I'd preorder one for sure.
dmaul1114 is offline   Reply With Quote