View Single Post
Old 04-04-2013, 11:56 AM   #1134
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
I've been working on an new idea for a series and am still working out some of the 'kinks' such as average length and what age level of reader to aim for. I'm working on several science essay articles under the theme of 'How do we know.' I have a list of maybe twenty topics on this theme and have completed several drafts. The idea is to put them together in a full collection of perhaps 20K words or so. I've posted the first one - The Milky Way - in what should be near its completed form on my Bleeding Edge blog at:

http://kennyachaffin.blogspot.com/
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote