View Single Post
Old 07-25-2008, 07:44 PM   #4
bbusybookworm
Tech Junkie
bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: iPad, MotoXStyle, OnePlusOne
I selected the Less then $500, as I figure, it would allow me to do most off the stuff I do on my smartphone, i.e. read, listen to music oh and make calls.

but that dependent upon how usable the interface is, especially for making calls, and reading and replying to SMS.

If its able to do that decently, then would say would be well worth the 500. if not, then I want a cheaper price.
bbusybookworm is offline   Reply With Quote