View Single Post
Old 02-19-2012, 07:00 PM   #7
obsessed2
Wizard
obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocket Edge X 2 , Edge, gTab, Kindle Fire, Nextbook 7S
Quote:
Originally Posted by birdheh View Post
Thanks for the advice. I had already tried the paper clip with no change. I turned it off all day, which is usually different as I frequetnly just leave it in hibernate. I turned it on 9 hours later and all by itself all was well. Good thing as the scan was not possible as wifi would not stay on. I would have had to try the more drastic measures, which I was hoping to avoid. Thanks to all and to the PE "gods" that fixed it.

Glad to hear everything is OK. Sometimes turning off and restarting an electronic device fixes a lot of problems. Happy that was the case here.
obsessed2 is offline   Reply With Quote