View Single Post
Old 11-20-2007, 08:29 PM   #14
tsgreer
Lovin' the e-book life...
tsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with others

Device: Ebookwise 1150, Sony PRS-505, Amazon Kindle, BeBook (with OpenInkpot)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoot View Post
The gigantic buttons. These are my only real concern so far. The bottons on the left and right edge are just overkill...
I actually like big page buttons (I didn't like the position of Sony's), but you are right, by them taking the up almost the entire side of the reader, I haven't held it yet without pushing them.

Great for the reading tho. And the case is terrible. If it fit in four (or even three) corners then not so bad, but just the two on the side is weird. A new case is the first accessory I will buy when a decent one comes out.

And I am not a case freak or anything, I thought the stock one that came with the Sony Reader was fine and I never upgraded.

I wish the line spacing and the fonts used in the books could be tweaked a bit, but I'll get used to it...
tsgreer is offline   Reply With Quote