Thread: Regex examples
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 09:09 PM   #176
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahu Lee View Post
Well, yes, I had tried that as well, but it didn't (and still doesn't \ I've just tried it again just in case) match anything. No matches found.

Though, I'm not sure I understand this (not English-wise, but just what it's all about ):

Could you elaborate on that for the newbie like me? Perhaps that's where the problem is.

Thank you very much!
If that does not match, then, maybe :
1) you are not in REGEX mode
2) you have accidentally included a Leading or trailing space in the search selection <<< I choose this one

( ) delineate the captured (stuff ) text
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote