View Single Post
Old 12-12-2009, 03:39 AM   #4
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
I'm not sure what your budget is but either the iRex DR1000S or the Kindle DX would probably be best bets. The kindle has a keyboard for annotations which the DR1000S has a stylus.

BOb
But the Kindle DX does not allow you to annotate PDF files, does it? Please do correct me if I'm wrong.

The iRex DR1000S is by far the strongest contender currently on the market but, as has been said, we should see a whole slew of new machines in the first half of 2010.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote