View Single Post
Old 08-21-2009, 03:31 AM   #8
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
For Rome, there's the ones beginning with I, Claudius by Robert Graves. There's also the splendid "Falco" series by Lindsey Davies, starting with The Silver Pigs

The Hornblower books by C S Forrester are also excellent

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerry431 View Post
I was wondering what could be suggested for Historical fiction. I really like most of Bernard Cornwell books and also Simon Scarrow's Rome series as well as Conn Iggulden emporer series. I would like to find more along these lines if I could. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote