View Single Post
Old 06-29-2013, 11:18 AM   #1
robinson
Zealot
robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Exclamation No color *themes* in ShuBook SE? Please tell me I'm wrong!

Alas, I made an unexpected discovery yesterday. It seems ShuBook SE does not let the user change the colors of the night mode or set color themes!

Is that right?!!

For sure, it lets you change the default background and text color, but there seems to be no way of setting two themes and switching between them. I would like one color theme for daytime and one for nighttime.

The night mode seems to be only white-on-black--without any way of changing the color of the text!

Any work-arounds?

The system for changing colors is also the most convoluted interface I've ever seen for changing settings, especially colors, in any app--and I have hundreds, including a score or more that let you change colors easily!

Of course, it would help if the various settings pages would take on the color themes, too. Right now, they remain a glaring white background that ruins your night vision!
robinson is offline   Reply With Quote