View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013, 04:04 PM   #30
citac
Fanatic
citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lenovo Yoga Tab 2 (Android)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teknikal View Post
I've had a play around with this reader now I have a Nexus 7 but I'm going to give up on it unless it has a way to list series info I just can't find, to me that info is much more important than things like the cover art.

I'm also finding page turns very inconsistent I've tried disabling everything but right to left gestures and left to right gestures like I'm used to on my sony reader but quite often I do the left to right and the page actually goes one forward.
I believe you have to edit series information in calibre or some other program that can edit ebooks. I just checked it with my copy of Mantano; long press opens up a window with book information and it clearly shows a label called Series. The program itself can't edit the file.
citac is offline   Reply With Quote