View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 09:19 PM   #54
Katsunami
Grand Sorcerer
Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW1, KA1
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Worse then using InDesign (at least I can fix the mess) is FrontPage. You go to code view in the program it is undecipherable. You add something in and it takes it out. It's horrible.
FrontPage. Haven't heard that name for a long time, and now I know why. Luckily, that program was discontinued almost a decade ago. And I would loose all my teeth instantly (because of my jaw dropping straight onto the floor) if anybody would actually use an old version of FrontPage to create eBooks.

I'm going to download some more stuff on FeedBooks.... Actually, I'm thinking of buying the entire Drizzt and Cleric series from Salvatore from them just because their free books are so good. (I have both series on paper already, btw.) I can handle spending $6.25 / €4.60 for an eBook. A mass market paperback in one of those series costs between €7.95 and €9.95. For that price, I don't think I'd want an eBook; I'd rather have the real paperback.

There you have it. Offering good quality free books works to get people to consider your paid stuff; at least, for me, when the price of the paid stuff is good.

Last edited by Katsunami; 02-07-2013 at 09:06 AM.
Katsunami is offline   Reply With Quote