View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012, 05:46 PM   #186
Iskariot
Zealot
Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950 Daily Edition, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by clsdclsd View Post
About the dictionaries check this thread:

https://getsatisfaction.com/kobo/top..._in_dictionary

It seems the built-in dictionaries have very limited word set (probably it's the same as the "MW pocket dictionary" which is available for mobile devices and has only 15-20000 words)
Thanks for that important link.

I am very, very disappointed though.
It seems the Kobo dictionaries are virtually useless.

Like others in that link of yours I had already decided to buy the Kobo Glo, but this means I will postpone.

Perhaps Sony will release something more up to date in a few months (One can hope).
If Sony releases a reader with the exact same specs as the Kobo, but with the Sony dictionaries I am prepared to pay 50% more for the device.

If Sony releases a next gen aluminum PRS950 mark 2, with 1Ghz processor, highres next gen e-ink screen, with glo light, enhanced software etc. I am prepared to pay at least double of what they ask for a T2.
Iskariot is offline   Reply With Quote