View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012, 03:18 AM   #35
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, B&N Nook Colro
Quote:
Originally Posted by sufue View Post
Of course, I know there is a separate thread for self-promotion.

My question was, and still is, why the general warning in this thread, and not in so many others?
Probably because this thread is to specifically talk about free and bargain horror, and authors who write horror could mistake it for a thread to promote their work. I doubt it was anything towards you in particular.

I got in trouble for bumping up a thread an author posted because I wanted to buy his book, and not forget so I pushed the thread to the first page.
jhempel24 is offline   Reply With Quote