View Single Post
Old 08-01-2014, 01:30 PM   #897
taosaur
intelligent posterior
taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, Samsung S8, Lenovo Tab 3 Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by taosaur View Post
I've started into the second Lost Regiment book, though I'm feeling disaffected with my TBR at moment.
Well, clearly Lost Regiment #2 didn't hold my interest as well as #1, because it took me over a month to finish it

To some extent reading/listening in general was on the back burner in favor of other activities, but there was also a lot more war and a lot less building in this one, and it was the civilization building that really sold the first one for me.

I'm two nights into The Magic Engineer (Recluce #3), which I'm finding more engaging. I grabbed Red Mars for my Kindle, too, and I do have the audiobook, so it might get in the mix. I've listened to it before but not read it, so this time I want to stick mostly to text for a closer read and then maybe move on to the sequels.
taosaur is offline   Reply With Quote