View Single Post
Old 01-28-2010, 10:28 AM   #5
Joykins
Wizard
Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle Oasis 2018, kindle 4 NT, kindle PW2, iPhone, iPad mini
I reset it to factory settings about 6 times now. It is *much* more stable now. The only problem I have is that sometimes (like maybe once every other day or so) it will restart when I try to wake it up. It doesn't always lose my bookmarks when it does this and the restart doesn't take very long.

I did discover that I needed to re-download the books that I bought pre reset. Oops, because I was on a plane at the time. Luckily I had some other ones to read that I had sideloaded or bought after.
Joykins is offline   Reply With Quote