View Single Post
Old 01-21-2012, 03:38 PM   #40
bob123
Addict
bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.

Device: Cybook
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckieTigger View Post
Checking the blog is unfortunately useless. It is moderated and posts won't show up unless somebody from Bookeen approves. The last comment was from me, and I did sent another one a few minutes later specifically asking how we are supposed to report our findings on the beta-test. I failed to see that they forgot to mention that. With it beeing a open beta-test the blog seams highly inapproriate,

I do believe that there is a high number of people interested in the beta-test that just wanted a dictionary.
Actually if you had read the blog you would have seen: "Please submit your comments using the contact form on our site." (with a hyper link).

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckieTigger View Post

I do believe that there is a high number of people interested in the beta-test that just wanted a dictionary.
That is probably true.
bob123 is offline   Reply With Quote