View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012, 05:29 AM   #33
stangri
Addict
stangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplane

Device: nook
Is it just me or it's impossible to send a question to this seller? For all I know, just the top two units shown on photo could have screens intact -- the description is pretty vague.

I'm all up for cooperation and having just one of us bidding on these, but how do we then split these if they are all of different grades/conditions?
stangri is offline   Reply With Quote