View Single Post
Old 04-24-2011, 06:10 PM   #6
Ron.
Evangelist
Ron. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ron. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ron. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ron. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ron. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ron. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ron. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ron. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ron. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ron. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ron. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, LookBook, Nook Simple Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbcohen View Post
With regards to my recent poll on the matter, to those of us who do not read NY Times bestsellers - Why do you not read bestsellers? I do not read them simply because they cost too much, I can see that some would not read them because there is noting on the list that is of interest.
price for one, also the best seller list is often full of books i do not like, mystery's, thrillers etc.. I also avoid any big name authors, connely, patterson, clancy etc... it might not be logical but I figure if they are putting out a new book every 6 months to a year they must not be very good
Ron. is offline   Reply With Quote